Education is a key element to promoting healthy brain function while providing information or skill on a specific topic.
Our educational workshops offer opportunities to grow, learn new skills and hobbies while providing social networking and social interaction. Bring a friend or make new friends.
Healthy workshops will provide education on a variety of interesting topics such as:
- Wellness checks
- End of life care and advance directives
- Do Not Resuscitate directives
- Safe Child Childcare program
- AED Training
- Workplace Safety- Active Shooter Training
- Singles and Relationship Workshop
Workshops or hobby skills include:
- Scrap booking
- Sign shop
- Doll collecting
Workshops are projected to begin in 2021 in Griffin, Georgia.